IMPROV’ – SOLD OUT
Prof. Remy Souchon
You are shy or outgoing, expert or beginner, passionate or neophyte ? We invite you to discover improv’ at L’Atelier Theatre. No text, no props. The only tools you’ll need are your personality and your imagination. You’ll learn how to develop an idea and how to make it a story in order to succeed in Improv’ games, with also initiation class of mask, clown, and body language.
TIMES: Wednesdays, 8-10pm
LEVELS: All levels
DATES: 12 classes from September 21 to December 7 (except for the class of November 23 which will be on November 21). Trial class without commitment on September 21. Improv Match on December 14.
LOCATION: Ripley Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave, Manhattan, 16th floor. The Studio will be displayed on a screen and big enough to be socially distanced at all time.
PRICE AND REGISTRATION: In order to enroll, you simply have to submit the subscription fee for the class you chose to sign up for. If you first want to take part to the trial class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, last name, phone number and the class you’re interested in. Then you’ll have the possibility to come for free to the first class and then subscribe to the standard price before the seconde class.
If you haven’t done so in the past trimester, we ask that you sign a waiver before enrolling to class.
General rate : $595 for 12 classes
Sliding scale available upon request. Please contact us via email at email@example.com for more information.
Preventive measures for in-person classes, due to Covid-19.
Your health is important to us.
L’Atelier Théâtre follows NY State Covid 19 guidelines strictly. We thank you in advance for following the instructions given by the studio where the rehearsal takes place as well as the one given by your teacher.
- The wearing of the mask is optional.
- The students willing to enroll for an in-person class must sign a waiver before the beginning of classes.
- To know more about the safety measures taken by the studio, please click on this link.
About our terms and conditions :
- In case, the city/state orders a new shutdown before the beginning of classes, the class will be canceled and the students will be fully refunded.
- If a shutdown occurs during the semester, the class will continue on zoom.
- If it occurs during the first 3 weeks of classes, the students can elect to cancel their subscription and be refunded pro rata to the remaining courses.
- If a shutdown occurs later in the year, there will be no refund as the class will continue on zoom.
- In the case one student becomes ill with covid, the class will temporarily move to zoom for a period of 2 weeks, so that students have the time to get tested and quarantine accordingly.
- In the case one student is a contact case or feels sick, we ask that you do not come to class before receiving a negative test.
- Finally, in the event that the city/state of NY decides to reduce the number of people allowed per class, we will continue the face-to-face classes with an alternate schedule (half of the group will spend every other week). A refund will be possible if this happens during the first 3 classes.
L’Atelier Theatre reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum amount of students is not reached. In that particular case, class fees will be reimbursed.
For further information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org