Winter & Spring 2021
Prof. Remy Souchon
You are shy or outgoing, expert or beginner, passionate or neophyte ? We invite you to discover improv’ at L’Atelier Theatre. No text, no props. The only tools you’ll need are your personality and your imagination. You’ll learn how to develop an idea and how to make it a story in order to succeed in Improv’ games, with also initiation class of mask, clown, and body language.
TIMES: Wednesdays, 8-10pm
LEVELS: All levels
DATES: 2 sessions of 9 classes from April 21 to June 16. Outdoor Improv Match on June 16.
LOCATION: Ripley Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave, Manhattan, 16th floor.
PS: The Studio will be displayed on a screen and big enough to be socially distanced at all time.
PRICE AND REGISTRATION: In order to enroll, you simply have to submit the subscription fee for the class you chose to sign up for. If you first want to take part to the trial class, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, last name, phone number and the class you’re interested in. Then you’ll have the possibility to come for free to the first class and then subscribe to the standard price before the seconde class.
If you haven’t done so in the past trimester, we ask that you sign a waiver before enrolling to class.
Early bird rate (before April 1, 2021) : $425 for 9 classes
General rate : $475 for 9 classes
Sliding scale available upon request. Please contact us via email at info@ for more information.
Preventive measures for in-person classes, due to Covid-19.
Your health is important to us.
L’Atelier Théâtre follows NY State Covid 19 guidelines strictly. We thank you in advance for following the instructions given by the studio where the rehearsal takes place as well as the one given by your teacher.
- The in-person classes will be limited to 15 people max and will take place in a space big enough to allow for social distancing.
- Students are required to wear a mask at all times, unless their are filmed/in performance.
- Windows will remain open as much as possible to allow for air ventilation and the rehearsal space will be cleaned before each rehearsal.
- The students willing to enroll for an in-person class must sign a waiver before the beginning of classes.
- To know more about the safety measures taken by the studio, please click on this link.
About our terms and conditions :
- In case, the city/state orders a new shutdown before the beginning of classes, the class will be canceled and the students will be fully refunded.
- If a shutdown occurs during the semester, the class will continue on zoom.
- If it occurs during the first 3 weeks of classes, the students can elect to cancel their subscription and be refunded pro rata to the remaining courses.
- If a shutdown occurs later in the year, there will be no refund as the class will continue on zoom.
- In the case one student becomes ill with covid, the class will temporarily move to zoom for a period of 2 weeks, so that students have the time to get tested and quarantine accordingly.
- In the case one student is a contact case or feels sick, we ask that you do not come to class before receiving a negative test.
- Finally, in the event that the city/state of NY decides to reduce the number of people allowed per class, we will continue the face-to-face classes with an alternate schedule (half of the group will spend every other week). A refund will be possible if this happens during the first 3 classes.
L’Atelier Theatre reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum amount of students is not reached. In that particular case, class fees will be reimbursed.
For further information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org